Top 6 Winter Fashion Trends
Winter is here to stay and we can’t deny this fact, so why not enjoy it and bring out the best trends this season!
Without much talking, I jump into to decode my Winter Fashion. Melbourne winters are harsh and chilly and you must have heard it over and again layering is the game. So, can we keep it stylish even with tonnes of layering?
Well, the answer is yes.
- Red is the colour: Monochrome is boring and to stand out pop a red trench coat on any monochrome/ black outfit to make yourself stand out. This adds a fresh pop to the usual mundane outfits. Don’t forget to pair it up with your red lips.
This trench coat from Portman has been with me through the Autumn to Winter transition and I still prefer to camaarry it along on an otherwise rainy and Gloomy Melbourne winter.
- Hot Pink it’s a girl thing: Every girl has their favourite pink outfit in her wardrobe, so do i. This hot pink trench coat from Forever New stands out and goes well with an all-black outfit. I prefer to pair it with black boots and a fuchsia scarf to keep it stylish.
- A touch of Metallic: I know not many of you have experimented with Metallic, as it’s tough to pair. So, I decided to wear it with a black top and paired it with a white fur jacket. Metallic touches add an element of glam to your Winter wardrobe.
- The humble Denim Jacket: The Denim Jacket is a hardworking wardrobe staple and you probably can’t stay without it any season. So, I love pairing this with almost anything and everything be it a dress, a bodycon dress or denim over denim.
Craving for a winter escapade? Book your next holiday here:
- The Blanket Coat: This comes handy during the chilly days in Melbourne. The lack of form and structure allow the jacket to drape itself around the wearer’s body, making it versatile and flattering for most. So, wearing it alone or pair it up with a belt both the looks goes well.
- The Corporate Pink Jacket: If you’re a 9-5 person, you know how much overrated the black and the blue blazer is, therefore, I prefer to flaunt a girly colour and yet stick to the work norms. This pink Jacket is Friday work staple and I prefer to create a new look by pairing with either denim or a denim skirt.
- Boots: Can’t think of Melbourne winter without boots, I love the low cuts boots and my favourite colours will be black and brown which normally goes along with most of the above outfits.
So, if you love any of the above looks, don’t forget to drop a line saying which one. My personal favourite shall always be the Pink trench coat. So, folks go ahead and experiment with your Winter wardrobe and don’t forget to keep it stylish.
If you would like to read more about Outfits of the day don’t forget to check out my Autumn Shoot!